31 Days - Day 30 & 31

Yep, combined days again (yesterday was a day spent in bed with a migraine so no post).

It is hard to believe that it is already the end of the 31 Days.  This has been an interesting experience - being conscious of being thankful for 31 days.  So in light of that I am thankful for this opportunity to have, in writing, 31 Days of Thankfulness.

Looking over these posts will be a great reminder of God's great blessings and gifts to me. 

Comments

Karen said…
Good work Jennifer! I've never tried to post for 31 days straight but I'm sure it is challenging.
Thank you for sharing!
Hi Jen!
I've enjoyed these 31 days as well . . .getting to know you (and your loved ones) better. Thanks for these posts and for the reminders to be thankful for things we so often take for granted!
Denise
Jennifer said…
Thanks Karen and Denise, It was a bit harder than I thought - more to be consistent and write every day, but it will be good to look back later and be reminded.

Popular posts from this blog