31 Days - Day 14
Today I am thankful for days off. Not that today is a day off - that was yesterday - but I'm still thankful.
With all the craziness of everyday goings on it is nice to have an extra day to just be. I did start off well. I slept in for a bit, then did some laundry, cleaned and vacuumed my room, cleaned my bathroom and went to Karen's to pick up my quilting materials so that I can start sewing again soon (you know... when the craziness of everyday goings on slows down a bit).
Then I started to not feel so good. I'd had a pretty good migraine since Thursday but this was going to be a dozy. I made it home in time and then went to bed. I slept for a few hours and by dinner time I was feeling a bit more 'human'.
It was nice to be able to stay in bed and not have to think about all that I wasn't getting done at the office or even at home (the laundry got folded - though not put away - and things were clean). Sometimes it is just nice to have a day when there is no pressure to get things done and just be.
With all the craziness of everyday goings on it is nice to have an extra day to just be. I did start off well. I slept in for a bit, then did some laundry, cleaned and vacuumed my room, cleaned my bathroom and went to Karen's to pick up my quilting materials so that I can start sewing again soon (you know... when the craziness of everyday goings on slows down a bit).
Then I started to not feel so good. I'd had a pretty good migraine since Thursday but this was going to be a dozy. I made it home in time and then went to bed. I slept for a few hours and by dinner time I was feeling a bit more 'human'.
It was nice to be able to stay in bed and not have to think about all that I wasn't getting done at the office or even at home (the laundry got folded - though not put away - and things were clean). Sometimes it is just nice to have a day when there is no pressure to get things done and just be.
Comments