Hannah Rose Everts
July 27, 2007 7 lbs 3oz


We are so excited to have a little girl in the family! (though after 6 sisters you wouldn't think so!) Because Hannah was a footling breech, Rachel had a c-section planned for Friday early evening, but got bumped up to a later time. Hannah was born at 9:56 pm. She was laying sideways and it took some effort, but she is here safely. Rachel is doing extremly well and looking forward to coming home.
Tristan wasn't quite sure what was going on... what 13 month old does? He pointed straight to her nose (like he does on his doll). He now looks like a GIANT!

We are so thankful to the Lord for his blessings to Ryan and Rachel with another covenant child.

Comments

Rich and Cher said…
What a sweetie - she's beautiful! Congrats to Auntie Jen - and the very blessed parents :)
Congrats to you Jennifer on your niece. She's beautiful and I love her name. Congrats to Rachel & Ryan and Tristan.
Jon and Kel said…
What a sweet picture! Sleeping so nicely.
Jennifer said…
She is a really good baby... she sleeps most of the days and nights. Tristan loves to come up and give her kisses now (he's not trying to poke out eyes anymore). I don't even her cry at night when she's hungry (I'm sleeping upstairs so I can get Tristan... good thing he has a louder cry :)

Popular posts from this blog