31 Days - Day 9

I went to bed last night feeling very blaugh. I couldn't put my finger on it. Either I've inhaled too many fumes from the tar being put on the roof, I'm out of alignment or I'm getting the flu. Either way, I was not doing well.
This morning I took the kids to school and thankfully the SK teacher was on duty so I could leave Julia (she doesn't like you to leave till the bell rings). I rushed off to the chiropractor and he said that I was 4 right (he does a scan before and after the adjustment and I'm usually 2-9 to the left).
He tried to do the adjustment one way but it didn't work, then he tried another and I could feel the blood start to rush through my body (which usually happens after a 'good' adjustment). I'm hoping that that is all it was... just being out of alignment - it is either that or nerves about going to the dentist.
All that to say I am very thankful for my Chiropractor, Dr. Mark Mitchell. I can pretty much go in there whenever I need to and he'll always see me. I've been seeing him long enough now that he knows when there is a change in the weather I'll be coming in. He knows all the sore spots (and I think he takes great joy in finding them and pushing on them) and is very quick. I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes to see him (and that was a time I walked in and he was doing x-rays). For the past almost 2 years he hasn't charged me if I have to come in twice in a week (which is a huge savings!).
The staff, his wife Karen and Trish, are also great. They know my voice right away and are always quick to tell me I can come in.
I am so thankful for the ability to be able to go to the chiropractor and the help and relief (albeit small) I can get when I go there.
Comments