31 Days - Day 25

Today I am thankful for Saturday.  Today I get to spend time with Hannah & Julia.  We usually do some cleaning in the morning (we just did the laundry and made the beds) and then we go and do some shopping. 

The girls know the rules for shopping:
No running away, no saying give me give me give me, I want I want I want, no fighting, no screaming, no going under the cart and hold hands in the parking lot - they have to repeat them every time.  They are ingrained in their heads.  Not that they always remember them but they are there.

Today the plan is to go to Lens Mills and find some material as Hannah wants to be Little Red Ridinghood for school next week.  I do have material for a cape but I want to see if I can find something to make a dress too.  Once we get back then Hannah wants me to teach her how to use her knitting thing so she can make a head band.  Since the boys will be gone it is the perfect time to do it.

Saturday is a great day to get things done and I love to be able to spend time with the girls like this.

(Before writing today I asked the girls what I should write that I am thankful for and this was their answer).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog