31 Days - Day 26
Today I am thankful Betty Ann.
She is my 'nurse' - she comes along with me to specialist appointments as my other set of ears and asks all the questions that I don't know to ask. She is also there to help me remember what was said and how long things might take.
It was almost 3 years ago when I started to shake and stutter and she came along with me to the Neurologist's office. When I called to get some results back and my family doctor said it was a tumor Betty Ann was the first person I called. Didn't he said it wasn't a tumor and now I'm being told it is?!? Betty Ann called the specialist right away to clear things up and called me to give me the assurance that it was NOT a tumor.
She is there to laugh at me when I ask silly questions or cry with when things just are not going well. I look forward to seeing her and getting a great hug. We laugh - she makes me laugh the good belly hurting, head pounding, eyes crying kind of laugh. She is a great encourager and admonisher. She tells me like it is, sharpening me and guiding me.
I am very thankful for this dear hearted friend.
She is my 'nurse' - she comes along with me to specialist appointments as my other set of ears and asks all the questions that I don't know to ask. She is also there to help me remember what was said and how long things might take.
It was almost 3 years ago when I started to shake and stutter and she came along with me to the Neurologist's office. When I called to get some results back and my family doctor said it was a tumor Betty Ann was the first person I called. Didn't he said it wasn't a tumor and now I'm being told it is?!? Betty Ann called the specialist right away to clear things up and called me to give me the assurance that it was NOT a tumor.
She is there to laugh at me when I ask silly questions or cry with when things just are not going well. I look forward to seeing her and getting a great hug. We laugh - she makes me laugh the good belly hurting, head pounding, eyes crying kind of laugh. She is a great encourager and admonisher. She tells me like it is, sharpening me and guiding me.
I am very thankful for this dear hearted friend.
Comments