31 Days - Day 22

Today I am thankful for technology.  Oh sure, there are some days that I would like to throw my computer out the window and can't wait to turn off my phone (not that I get a lot of phone calls but when working in an office - you get tired of answering phones).  I still do a lot of handwriting and I like to keep a paper calendar (in the office and personal) but sometimes computers are wonderful.

I'm doing some banking things today.  It is a pain (that while in transition of programs) I have to enter everything in 4 places but in January I will only have to enter things once and it will send out tax receipts at the same time saving me lots of time in February.

It is also wonderful to be able to keep in contact with friends and family all over the world.  Hettie is emailing from Napal and India, I can keep contact with friends in Winnipeg and the East Coast and all over the US.  Even with family close by but I don't get to see often - technology is a wonderful thing that I am thankful for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog