September

This past September has been one of the busiest I remember in a long time. Lots of wedding preparations (and of course the actual wedding). Every weekend was filled with family activties.

First Ryan, Rachel and kids and I went to the Fire Hall Open House. There are always lots of firetrucks there to look at, some games for the kids, a police car that rolls over (to show what happens if you don't wear your seatbelt), firetruck rides and face painting.

The kids get to do an obstacle course as well. Tristan and Hannah competed against each other (each with their own fireman taking them through) to fill buckets with water and spray flags with a hose.

Then of course the end of September brought Chad and Amanda's wedding. I only took 1 picture the entire day (and it isn't great) but Julianna did a great job (at least of the one that we've seen). It was a busy but lovely day and we are so thrilled to have them living close to us.

With that, the quilt I promised them for an engagement, shower and wedding present was finally finished on Thursday evening and given to them on Sunday evening when we had Thanksgiving dinner together. Definately a labour of love. (not a great picture either... I"ll have to see if I can find another one).

I'm still continuing with my visits to the Migraine Clinic - though there are no results yet... at least that I'm aware of. I have 5 more visits this month and then we'll reassess.


October is starting to fill up quickly too... hopefully there will be time for more picture taking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog