BIG CHANGES

In July I was talking with Rachel and Ryan and together we decided that I would move back in with them. The truth is, that as much as I enjoyed having my own place I really miss living with the family and the feeling is mutual.


A few weeks later, they were putting the kids to bed and told me (very seriously) that they had to talk to me about moving in. Rachel came downstairs and handed me something wrapped in purple tissue paper. Without opening it I knew she was expecting and due the end of February! We joked about Kimberly announcing at the same time (we weren't sure but suspected).


A few days later, Kimberly called me to tell me that she was also pregnant and due in the beginning of February. Too funny!!! Both due around the same time (last time they were pregnant together as well).


Last night Rachel came home and showed me the pictures from her ultrasound. There was a very sweet looking baby sucking it's thumb. As I looked at the pictures I couldn't help but stare at the last one. It was different than the rest.


IT HAD 2 BABIES!!!!


Yep!! Twins!!! We are all over the moon and still in shock!! The kids were happy that mommy had 1 baby (they had been asking her to have a baby in her tummy soon) and just thrilled that there are two! (though Hannah says they only need to have 1 boy because they already have 2 gurls).


We thank God for these precious gifts and can't wait to meet all 3 new babies in the new year!

Comments

Lucy van Eyk said…
Very exciting indeed! Have they thought of hiring you as their full time nanny?
Jennifer said…
NO! Not a nanny -just an aunt :)

Popular posts from this blog