More Camping
One of the great thing about my friends is they invite me to tag along. Jon & Kelley, Jeff & Betty Ann and Simon and Tini were heading up to MBC with their families and invited me to come along for a few days. What great fun! I think that the last time I laughed that hard and that long was when Cher and I were trying on dresses in Good Will (knock knock - there's somone in here)!

The mornings were pretty quiet, then after lunch we would head to the beach for some swimming (and some dared to sail, tube and jump off rocks - though I did not), then lunch a seminar and either a campfire or Euchure.


The kids were really well behaved (except at night when SOMEONE would jolt up in the middle of the night and start yelling in his sleep). It only rained once at night - I woke up to Jono yelling that it was raining on his head so with herculian strength I pulled Jobie over and told Jono to roll over to stop getting wet. (yes... I said herculian strength - anything at 2am is done with that much power).
On the Saturday night the Toronot Mass Choir was there and we learned 3 things about Gospel music:
1. you need something to fan. A bulletin, a comb, a shoe - it doesn't matter, just something to fan
2. you need to sweat a little
3. you need to tell your neighbour to move over brother/sister and give me some room.
It was a great week and I was reminded again of how blessed I am to be part of the family of God.

The mornings were pretty quiet, then after lunch we would head to the beach for some swimming (and some dared to sail, tube and jump off rocks - though I did not), then lunch a seminar and either a campfire or Euchure.


The kids were really well behaved (except at night when SOMEONE would jolt up in the middle of the night and start yelling in his sleep). It only rained once at night - I woke up to Jono yelling that it was raining on his head so with herculian strength I pulled Jobie over and told Jono to roll over to stop getting wet. (yes... I said herculian strength - anything at 2am is done with that much power).
On the Saturday night the Toronot Mass Choir was there and we learned 3 things about Gospel music:
1. you need something to fan. A bulletin, a comb, a shoe - it doesn't matter, just something to fan
2. you need to sweat a little
3. you need to tell your neighbour to move over brother/sister and give me some room.
It was a great week and I was reminded again of how blessed I am to be part of the family of God.
Comments