Summertime

I often forget to take pictures of 'everyday' life, so when I had my camera at Rachel's the other day, I thought to myself, "Self, why not take pictures today?"

So here are some of the things that happen in 'everyday' life here.
Hannah takes after her father's side of the family :)


I've been teaching her to wink. She does pretty well, though the rest of her face still scrunches up to get that one eye closed.


Tristan can actually pose nicely for pictures... they are far and few between but he can do it!


Sometimes you just have to be yourself...

and sometimes you can pose nicely too


Doing a post for Rachel's birthday I realized that I had the same picture of Rachel with Tristan and Hannah but not Julia - so better late than never (though Rach always seems to be quite tanned in these pictures and the kids always seem to be pulling away).

On Friday we attended a wedding for my cousin Stephanie and her new husband Manny. It was a really beautiful day. Here are the next ones to be married - end of September!



Stephanie and Manny had the reception at the Eglinton Theatre in Toronto. Before the dinner the bridal party did a skit using all sorts of music to set the tone (Batman, James Bond, Kung Foo Fighting). The setting was that the girls were being held hostage by some bad men (the groomsmen) and Manny had to save them. They even did a tribute to Star Wars - light sabers included! Because it was an old theatre, they had a Charlie Chaplain film playing during dinner as well. Really a very fun wedding. Of course everyone (especially oma) looked radient as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog