Really Good Soup
Yesterday I had my first guest over (Hettie, Peter & Alida) and made a pot of soup. It really is one of the best soups I've ever had (if I do say so myself) and sooooo easy.
Tomato Tortellini Soup
1 can chicken broth (or any flavour will do)
1 small can tomato soup
5 cans of water
1/2 package frozen chopped spinach (or you could put in any veggies you like)
1/2 big boullion cube (I don't like salty soup - you could put more in)
1 package of Beef Filled Tortellini (since there's meat in the pasta you don't have to make meatballs)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Combine broth, tomato sauce and water with spinach and boullion cube. When boiling add the Tortellini. Cook about 10 mins (or till pasta is cooked). Spoon into bowls and sprinkle some shredded cheese over top. Serve and enjoy! (this served about 4 people - 2 bowls each with some leftover).
I had a bit left over and can hardly wait till lunch today when I can have the last bit of it!
Tomato Tortellini Soup
1 can chicken broth (or any flavour will do)
1 small can tomato soup
5 cans of water
1/2 package frozen chopped spinach (or you could put in any veggies you like)
1/2 big boullion cube (I don't like salty soup - you could put more in)
1 package of Beef Filled Tortellini (since there's meat in the pasta you don't have to make meatballs)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Combine broth, tomato sauce and water with spinach and boullion cube. When boiling add the Tortellini. Cook about 10 mins (or till pasta is cooked). Spoon into bowls and sprinkle some shredded cheese over top. Serve and enjoy! (this served about 4 people - 2 bowls each with some leftover).
I had a bit left over and can hardly wait till lunch today when I can have the last bit of it!
Comments
Lots of love Jennifer! We're counting the days till we see you!