Laughter
Sunday morning it was just one of those days that only lead to trouble...
There really wasn't anything terribly funny about our conversation - truthfully I don't remember what we were even talking about - but suddenly Betty Ann had to sit down and Kelley and I had tears running down our faces. The three of us were standing (or at least trying to keep on our feet) laughing and crying and struggling to catch our breath.
It was the kind of laughter that you feel like you could go for a good long nap afterwards.
I am so glad to have friends that I can laugh like with.
There really wasn't anything terribly funny about our conversation - truthfully I don't remember what we were even talking about - but suddenly Betty Ann had to sit down and Kelley and I had tears running down our faces. The three of us were standing (or at least trying to keep on our feet) laughing and crying and struggling to catch our breath.
It was the kind of laughter that you feel like you could go for a good long nap afterwards.
I am so glad to have friends that I can laugh like with.
Comments