A Really Good Sleep...

Yesterday I had another 2 treatments. I was actually feeling pretty good when I started out (about a 7) and had the first treatment with no crying (amazing!!!).

I went downstairs for my 'sleep' and then came back up for my second session. Dr. B asked if I'd had a good rest and I said "I didn't think I really slept, but when I looked at the clock it was already 8:30 so I guess I did sleep". He just smiled as he put in the needles for the 2nd treatment and said (very straight faced)

"I could tell... you still have pillow marks on your face".

Usually by the time I get back to the office after my second treatment I'm pretty worn out. I usually work with the lights off and just quietly go about my work (as if I ever make much noise in the office). Rudy and the little girls came by for a visit and I was being 'teased' about something when Hans said very gently, 'Rudy, take it easy on Jennifer - she had her treatments today and she doesn't do well afterwards'.

The teasing stopped.... maybe I should have a treatment every day :)

Today is also a good day (about a 7 again) and hopefully that will continue as there are lots of plans for the rest of the weekend with opening presents with Rachel & Ryan and the kids tonight, building a wall (with a doorway) to seperate my room from the play room and then a family gathering on Saturday afternoon.

The next two weeks the Migraine Clinic will be closed so I'm looking forward to sleeping in on those 2 Thursday mornings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog