19 & 20
This morning I asked if Dr. B would do a re-assessment - just for my peace of mind to see if there was any change from his point of view. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not but he said that as he was driving in this morning he was thinking about me and how I must be feeling like we're just going in circles with no real results.
Well, we have to wait till after next week's first appointment and then he can do a re-assessment (something about having to wait a certain amount of treatment times) so we'll see next week what happens.
The only strange dream I had this time was that people were sitting in the room where I was resting and complaining that if they went to Princess Margaret they get coffee & snacks and other free stuff while they have to wait and nicer chairs. I defended Judy (the secretary) and said it wasn't her job to provide coffee or anything else and that the chairs were comfy.
Weird.
Well, we have to wait till after next week's first appointment and then he can do a re-assessment (something about having to wait a certain amount of treatment times) so we'll see next week what happens.
The only strange dream I had this time was that people were sitting in the room where I was resting and complaining that if they went to Princess Margaret they get coffee & snacks and other free stuff while they have to wait and nicer chairs. I defended Judy (the secretary) and said it wasn't her job to provide coffee or anything else and that the chairs were comfy.
Weird.
Comments