Thirteen & Fourteen
My treatments were pretty uneventful this week. Tuesday was a really not good day and Dr. B was teasing me about being able to take more pain (which I was so NOT able to laugh at) so I did what I always seem to do there - I cried. By the time he came back I was 'under control' and applogized and told him that I am usually quite cheerful.
Thursday when I went he, he was teasing me again and I said I could take it this morning and he said he could tell. Not that it was a great day - I ended up going home right afterwards and back to bed - but I didn't cry. And that's a good thing :)
Next week we're going to do 2 treatments on Thursday mornings (and not go at all on Tuesday mornings). This is simply to cut down driving time and cost of gas. I'll only have 1 morning to get up at the crack of dawn and drive out to Georgetown (and with winter coming this is also a good thing). I'll have my first appointment at 6:30 and then have to wait till 9 for my second so I can have a little nap downstairs (which I'm sure will also help with the lack of sleep thing) and be back at the office by 10:30.
It won't change the outcome of the treatments but will make things a bit easier financially.
Next week is the 'magic' 15 treatment. He said most people feel better between 15-30 treatments - not that I'm expecting to feel magically different Thursday morning, but it nice to konw that an end may be in sight.
For now we'll keep plugging through (and I'll always remember to check my face before I leave).
Thursday when I went he, he was teasing me again and I said I could take it this morning and he said he could tell. Not that it was a great day - I ended up going home right afterwards and back to bed - but I didn't cry. And that's a good thing :)
Next week we're going to do 2 treatments on Thursday mornings (and not go at all on Tuesday mornings). This is simply to cut down driving time and cost of gas. I'll only have 1 morning to get up at the crack of dawn and drive out to Georgetown (and with winter coming this is also a good thing). I'll have my first appointment at 6:30 and then have to wait till 9 for my second so I can have a little nap downstairs (which I'm sure will also help with the lack of sleep thing) and be back at the office by 10:30.
It won't change the outcome of the treatments but will make things a bit easier financially.
Next week is the 'magic' 15 treatment. He said most people feel better between 15-30 treatments - not that I'm expecting to feel magically different Thursday morning, but it nice to konw that an end may be in sight.
For now we'll keep plugging through (and I'll always remember to check my face before I leave).
Comments