New Pictures

Really, it is a long time coming.  Looking at my grandparents "wall of grandchildren" or by the stereo there are very old - and I mean about 17 years ago old - pictures of me. 


So, I thought I would be 'bold and brave' and ask dear Julianna to take my picture. 

It was with a bit of fear and trembling that I put myself in her hands but I know that she does a great job as she did most of the girls weddings and lots of family sessions.


There is just something that seems vain and akward at the same time - taking pictures by yourself... but these are the ones that I liked the best. 

I really don't look like this (at least I hope I don't usually look like this) :)

 But this is how I look :)



Comments

Karen said…
Great pictures, Jen! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks at the dinner.
Rich and Cher said…
Jens - I love them all! Send me one - please! I want one on my fridge :) But I know what you mean about getting your pic taken alone - that always feels awkward - and vain-ish :) But it's not - not when loved ones want to display you in all your beauty on our walls or fridges or side tables.....hee,hee....
Betty said…
Yes Jen, very nice pictures. The ones in the flowers are especially neat. I hope you're planning to send one my way too. :)

Popular posts from this blog