Just goings on.

 
There have been just a few things going on lately.  One of the reasons that I moved back in with R&R was to have the 'distraction' of the kids when I had long weeks of bad migraines.  It really has been a blessing to be there and I love spending time with these dear kids. 
 
 
The boys are growing like weeds!!! Blake is crawling around and getting into lots of trouble and Anthony seems to be content to just sit there and watch him get into trouble. :)
 
Julia snuggling with Anthony

Blake & Julia
 The boys LOVE their older siblings and have great smiles when they see each other.  There are lots of smooches going on at our home!  The cutest is when the boys look at each other - there is a special bond there.  They don't seem to mind if the other one is screaming or fussing - they are content to just spend time together.
For a while it seemed that Anthony was getting tired just watching everyone run or crawl by. 
It is hard work to just sit there :)
 In September we ventured to the St. George Apple Fest (Rach and I go for the beaver tails... so yum!!)  We met up with mom, Karen and the kids there. 

A goofy cousins picture taken to distract them so the moms could look at some displays.

 
Home Depot has a free Kids Craft event once a month.  It has been so fun to take the kids here and make some things that we wouldn't do at home.  The girls running the program are so kind and were giving us an extra one "For our sister Julia so she doesn't cry that she doesn't have one".  (The store in Kitchener is much better than the store in Cambridge in case you are thinking of going.)
I always have to tell them to smile like they're happy.

I was 'brave' to take all 3 last week. 

 
McDougall Cottage (a local historical site) also has a free Kids 'N Kilts day once a month.  Usually just Hannah and I go (making facinators, stained glass windows and wreaths), but I decided that since Julia is potty trained she can come too.  Here we are making cookies. 
It has been so fun to spend some one on one (or 2 to 1 or 3 to 1) time with the kids and expose them to new things.  Definately a great 'distraction'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog