Happy Birthday Hannah

Happy 4th Birthday to this sweet girl, known affectionately as

Hanny Hoodle Doodle, my little Noodle Poodle

(don't ask - it just happened one day).

Hannah is strong willed but also very sweet. She is a very girly girl, always playing with her doll "Baby Sister" and love to help mommy with cleaning - she is often seen walking around the living room with a baby wipe or duster dusting the tables, fireplace and cleaning windows.

Whenever I try to leave the house, she stands defiantely in front of me with her hands outstretched and says "No - you can't leave!" as though I can't just pick her up with 2 fingers and move her.

She is also a loves shopping - no matter what kind. I've taken often taken her with me looking for quilting material and she looks carefully for the right colours and is eager to hold our great treaures. Wherever she does go, people ohh and ahh at her because she is very petite and very polite (saying Good morning and thank you to the cashiers).

I can't wait to spend more time with this sweet heart and teach her all sorts of things (like quilting, painting etc) and watch her grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog