Happy Birthday!

Sunday is Rachel's 30th Birthday!
Growing up we were never really close. With 6 years and 2 sisters between us, we really didn't spend much time together. I always thought that we were worlds apart in our thinking of things in general, but it turns out that we are very similar! Scarily so! I'm so glad for the years that I could spend with and her family and for how she makes me feel so welcome!


Rachel is a fantastic mom and her kids love her dearly!


Well... he loves smooches now!
I didn't realize till doing this that I had the same picture with 2 different kids!
We'll have to get one with Julia too!
Hannah still doesn't really like smooches, and will often give on your hand or leg.

Happy birthday dear sister!

Comments

Lucy van Eyk said…
You'll really miss them all when you move here. [;
Jennifer said…
That took me a second to get :) I suppose I could go back with John on Monday :)

Popular posts from this blog