How did that happen!?!?!
I was looking at the blog today to find another blog that I like to follow and realized that I haven't written anything since October 31st, 2014!! That's 4 years! I guess that writing everyday for 30 days just did me right in :).
So what has happened in 4 years. Let's see. Isaiah, Rylee, Trent, Ian and Easton were all born. I moved out of Rachel & Ryan's to a place out in the country (a little bit farther out than I'd like to be but a great location). I joined the Hosanna choir and have loved singing again.
Some things haven't changed. Still work for RPM (next week is 16 years!!!) and still have the migraines, but we're working on that.
September 2016, I was walking and injured my heel. After seeing the doctor and trying a few things, I went to a specialist. Long story short, I ended up wearing an Air Cast for 10 months and endured some pretty painful procedures. Fast forward to February 2018 and I went to see an Osteopath. One treatment and I have no more pain in my heel! Now he is working on the rest of me and though it is slow going, I have seen some improvements in my everyday headache. The migraines are still alive and well, but haven't lasted as long (the longest one on record started Dec 23, 2017 and ended the 2nd week of Feb.).
Hopefully, I'll get my act back together and start recording things here again. A great thing to look over all the old posts and see what has changed and what hasn't.
So what has happened in 4 years. Let's see. Isaiah, Rylee, Trent, Ian and Easton were all born. I moved out of Rachel & Ryan's to a place out in the country (a little bit farther out than I'd like to be but a great location). I joined the Hosanna choir and have loved singing again.
![]() |
| Three kiddies from Amanda |
September 2016, I was walking and injured my heel. After seeing the doctor and trying a few things, I went to a specialist. Long story short, I ended up wearing an Air Cast for 10 months and endured some pretty painful procedures. Fast forward to February 2018 and I went to see an Osteopath. One treatment and I have no more pain in my heel! Now he is working on the rest of me and though it is slow going, I have seen some improvements in my everyday headache. The migraines are still alive and well, but haven't lasted as long (the longest one on record started Dec 23, 2017 and ended the 2nd week of Feb.).
Hopefully, I'll get my act back together and start recording things here again. A great thing to look over all the old posts and see what has changed and what hasn't.

Comments