Another Writing Challenge

31 days

I've read through past 31 Days challenges in the past (from the Nesting Place thenester.com) and though this is my busy time of year I thought it might be a good idea to give it a try.  Some extra 'motivation' to be more active in writing and maybe help me prepare for my National Novel Writing Month Challenge that starts in November.  (nanowrimo.org).

There are a number of topics to choose from: Beauty & Fashing, Blogging & Internet stuff, House & Home, Too Awesome to Categorize and Faith & Inspiration along with a few others.  I think I am going to write on the last one and focus on Thankfulness (appropriate for October).

If you're on Facebook, you may have seen a few people with the status of Five Days of Thankfulness where they write 3 things that they are thankful for each day.  This is maybe more of an extreme.

Over the last month there have been a number of changes and challenges going on and as September/October come closer there are many more things that will be difficult to go through.  It is the perfect time to remember what I need to be thankful for - the great blessings even in the middle of trials.

So that's the goal.  Write for 31 days about things that I am thankful for.

Just as an incentive to get me thinking (and it will come up again during the 31 Days) is a picture of some of the sweetest kids.


Comments

Karen said…
I'll look forward to reading your posts, Jennifer!
Gratitude seems to be a bit of a recurring theme in things I've read/come across lately. :)

Popular posts from this blog