Blue Jay Game
Last Saturday I went to a Blue Jay game with Simon, Tini, Jessica, Eric, Jonny, Rebekah, Hugo, Opa and Marilyn. I don't think I had been to the Rogers Centre (or the Sky Dome as I know it) in about 17 maybe 18 years!
There were lots of strange people walking around for Fan Fest - sadly we had some 'strange' people with us too...
I have no idea of any player names anymore - I still remembered Roberto Alamar and that's really about it. Though they lost 6-5 against Tampa Bay, it was a fun game -and intense till the very end last out of the 9th inning.
except with us...
There were lots of strange people walking around for Fan Fest - sadly we had some 'strange' people with us too...
I have no idea of any player names anymore - I still remembered Roberto Alamar and that's really about it. Though they lost 6-5 against Tampa Bay, it was a fun game -and intense till the very end last out of the 9th inning.
We had a great time at having dinner at the Pickel Barrel afterwards and of course the subway ride to Yorkdale. Thankfully not too many strange people were seen....
except with us...
Comments