Lucy this is for you



These are the 2 quilts were made for the Wee Quilt challenge at McDougall Cottage. The first one is only 12" x 13". The second one I cheated and didn't quilt it but put it in a frame.

Nope, I didn't win any prizes but I thought I should get something for being the only person who entered 2 quilts :)

Next year's theme is DIY Plaid... yep... do your own plaid. It will be interesting to see what I'll be able to come up with.

Comments

Lucy van Eyk said…
We'd love to have a plaid of our own so our boys can get kilt. Would it have to be red white and blue? or just red and white?
Good job on the quilts. Sorry you didn't win enough $$$ to visit us again.
Jennifer said…
Sadly the prizes are just material to use for the next year's quilt :) It would be great if it was enough money to come out and visit you!
I was talking with Rachel about colours and I might do a bit of read & white (or cream) for Canada and some orange & green for Holland and then throw in some brown (cause that's what colour I like). It should be interesting to see how it comes out... and how I'm going to weave some of the colours through... I'll have to do some research.

Popular posts from this blog