Things have been quite busy with a new little one in the house. After a few weeks of adjustment (there are still a few things that need to be 'adjusted' to) things seem to be getting into a bit of a routine. Tristan & Hannah are still wild in love with their new little baby (as she is often called instead of Julia). There are just a few of the pictures taken in the last week or so.

The three kiddies together
Julia's quilt - finished last week.

Julia's just relaxing with a bit of winter sun shining on her.

Hannah holding her baby sister

Tristan is really excited about his newest sister and often goes up to her and Hannah and tries to give hugs and say "I love you" (not that he's perfect... there is still lots of fighting, but he really does love his sisters).

It is amazing to see how a 2 & 3 year old respond to this big change in the family and though at times it seems like things will never be calm or quiet enough, it is an exciting thing to be a part of a growing family.

Comments

Rich and Cher said…
Hi Jen - I need your mailing address! I have a Christmas card and family pic here to send to you but I don't know where to send it. I hope you check this often enough to see this in time. Could you e-mail it to me? My address is myname@sympatico.ca
BTW - Rachel's kids are VERY cute! I think her older girl looks like her :)
Jennifer said…
Rachel checked :) I will send you my address... looking forward to seeing the family picture - is it the goofy one :)

Popular posts from this blog