Spoiled
I'm so sad that I forgot to bring my camera last night. There were 10 ladies from Riverside (and Grace VanDoo) that got together at Appleby's to celebrate my birthday! What a sweet time we had together, sharing, laughing (Betts my stomach still hurts... I have to remember not to sit beside you :) and enjoying our company.
I think that it was more just an excuse to get out with some ladies in February (when nothing much goes on) but I was spoiled with gifts and cards as well. I'm enjoying a cup of my Scottish Breakfast Tea this morning with home made chocolate caramel popcorn, the scent of the grape/spiced plum candle and looking forward to making a meal in the new Coral dish (with carrying case).
This week I was feeling discouraged that I wasn't able to be as much of a help as I'd love to be and then the Lord in his kindness gave me this evening to be encouraged. Thank you to Kelley for organizing it and to Jenny, Tini, Missy, Grace, Buse, Kathy, Sarah & Betts for coming.

Comments

Lucy van Eyk said…
I would have loved to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy

Popular posts from this blog