This handsome little guy is Tristan - my nephew - and is he ever a boy!


He's only 9 months old but LOVES his John Deere tractor (much to Ryan's delight) and scoots around on the floor pushing his tractors. He also has a tractor with animals that makes noise which used to be one of his favourite toys ... until last week. Rachel decided to by Tristan a small piano and as soon as he touches the floor he heads right for it! It plays pre-recorded melodies (which change by turning the page) or he can make his own tunes up. He just plays away and loves when I push the notes down with him. I'll be sure to have a piano so that I can teach him to play for real when he's older.


Last night when I came home Ryan had the 4wheeler out with a roller to roll the grass (I don't know - apparently it is a 'country' thing to do) and as I looked closer I saw Tristan with a huge smile riding along! When the tractor stopped he was pushing Ryan with his head to keep going. He just kept saying -what we thought was - tractor. Ryan is looking forward to taking him on the big tractor during spring planting... definately a boy's boy.
We can't wait till he starts walking and really talking (he only says Aunt Jen when I have a creamcicle in my hand and I'm sharing it) and seeing him grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog